ADDults with ADHD Annual Conference (ONLINE) – Saturday 24 October
ADDults with ADHD are having their annual conference this year but it will be held online.
Date: Saturday 24 October 2020
Time: 9.00am-4.00pm (Sydney-time)
Where: ONLINE – via your computer or mobile device (more info after registration)
This is an Online Event for adults dealing with ADHD in themselves, their family, friends and colleagues.
This event is being sponsored by ADHD Australia
- Hear expert speakers present practical information and useful strategies
- Learn ways you can create a better ADHD life
- Get tips from leading Australian ADHD speakers
- Deepen your understanding of ADHD
- Gather ideas for managing your ADHD
- Participate in online interactive sessions
A live online event that you can view from wherever you have an internet connected computer, laptop, or mobile device.
FIRST SESSION STARTS 9AM SYDNEY TIME
This year’s topics include:
- Adult ADHD 101 – the latest facts about ADHD to help dispel stigma and misinformation.
- ADHD UNDER THE RADAR – ADHD Australia presents the results of the ADHD Community Gaps Survey conducted across Australia
- ADHD RELATIONSHIPS – one of our most requested topics
- ADHD AND THE WORKPLACE – an important issue highlighted more by COVID-19
- Q&A PANEL “ASK ME ANYTHING” – your questions answered by ADHD professionals
The Conference Fee includes access to the live sessions and access to the recordings after the event for a limited time.
So if you miss out on the live event you can stream it later at a more convenient time.
* Standard $100.00
* Member $80.00 (for current members of ADDults with ADHD)
Profits will go towards ADDults with ADHD services like the ADHD Centre Helpline, information sheets and other support services.
REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL WITH THE ADDULTS WITH ADHD GROUP
Registration closes at 8pm Friday 23 October 2020.
LIMITED PLACES SO GET IN EARLY!
CLICK HERE TO VISIT ‘ADDULTS WITH ADHD’ AND REGISTER
Proudly brought to you by ADDults with ADHD, a not for profit, volunteer run charity providing education and support for 25 years.