How will we use your donations
We will use donations to fund programs that will raise awareness of ADHD within the community, reduce the stigma, and improve the quality of life for people with ADHD.
We will do this by:
- Conducting advocacy campaigns to promote understanding and reduce stigma
- Advocating through submissions to government on health and education matters
- Providing education and information through our website and social media networks
- Providing community input and collaboration with the ADHD healthcare professional group AADPA
- Collaborating with other like-minded organisations to provide information and support to those living with ADHD and other co-occurring conditions
Giving an online donation is easy and secure.
Every donation is important, no matter what it is, as it combines with others to ensure that we can keep advocating on behalf of the ADHD community.
To make a secure donation now go to our Donate Now page.