Prize draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the ADHD Australia Education Summit Prize Draw
1. Acceptance of Terms
These Terms provide information about the Promotion, eligibility and the Prize. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms. Entries not complying with these Terms are ineligible.
Entrant means any individual aged 18 years and over who is an attendant at the ADHD Australia Education Summit.
Entry Procedure means Entrants must attend the ADHD Australia Education Summit in full by the close of the Promotion Period to be eligible.
Promoter means ADHD Australia of PO Box 164, Westmead NSW 2145. Contact email address: email@example.com
Promotion means the trade promotion lottery (single lottery) in accordance with these Terms.
Promotion Period means the period commencing at 12:00pm AEST on 21st October 2021 and closing 7:30pm AEST Thursday 21st October 2021.
Prize means in relation to: The total prize value of $1,250. There will be five (5) runners up winners of a prize of the value of $50. The Prize is in the form of five (5) x $50 KMART Gift Vouchers. There will also be ten (10) winners of a prize of the value of $100. The Prize is in the form of ten (10) x $100 Yearly subscriptions to Lyndi Cohen (Nude Nutritionists) Back-to-Basics App. The Prize is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Only one prize per Winner.
Terms mean the terms and conditions of entry of this Promotion.
3.1 The following are ineligible to enter the Promotion:
1. employees, officers and volunteers of the Promoter and their immediate family members;
2. any agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate family members.
3.2 The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
3.3 To enter the Promotion, Entrants must have registered and attended the Education Summit and provide their contact details during the Promotion Period.
3.4 Entries may only be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
3.5 Entrants may enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries of one (1) entry per email address permitted.
3.6 Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
3.7 Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the Entry process for the Promotion.
· The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
· Kmart vouchers: Use of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Kmart Gift Vouchers which are: Not redeemable online, by phone or fax orders. Not redeemable for cash. Not to be used for the payment of credit or store accounts. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards. This card will expire four (4) years from the date of issue.
· Back to Basics App Subscriptions: Use of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Back-to-basic subscriptions and will expire in one (1) year from activation.
· The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including indirect or consequential loss) as a result of the use of the prize.
· If the Prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, or if the Promoter decides at its sole discretion, the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
5. Prize draw and redraw
a. The Random Prize Draw will be drawn on Thursday 21st October at 6.25pm AEST.
b. Location: The prize draw will take place at 50 Darling Point Road, Darling Point NSW 2027.
c. The prize winner will be drawn by computer generated selection from an electronic data file consisting of the Entrant’s details from all valid and completed entries within the Prize Draw.
d. If the prize winner does not claim the Prize within three (3) months from the date of the prize draw, the entry will be deemed invalid and a redraw will take place at 50 Darling Point Road, Darling Point NSW 2027 as set out below.
e. Unclaimed Prize Redraw Date: Friday, 21st January 2022 at 5:00pm AEST.
6. Prize winners
a. At the completion of the Promotion, there will be 15 (15) individual prizes distributed, as described in these Terms.
b. The prize winner or redrawn prize winner will be notified by email within five (5) business days of the draw.
In the event of a dispute regarding the Promotion, any decision made by the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This promotion is open to Australian residents only.