ADHD Workshop (WA) – 19 Oct
- ADHD Western Australia Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 12:30 PM until 5.30pm
- ADHD WA is hosting a workshop titled, ‘Perfectly, Imperfect Me’ which is being conducted by Lou Brown,
Lou Brown is an ADHD Coach, Consultant & Advocate. She is also the author of ADHD in Primary School: a comprehensive guide to understanding and supporting students with ADHD in the classroom and the blog Thriving with ADHD.
- Perfectly, Imperfect Me workshop ticket prices are:
- $60 for member tickets;
- $80 for non-member tickets.
- Having ADHD might come with some challenges. But don’t let them get in your way of living a full and rewarding life. Forget surviving ADHD, you deserve to Thrive.
Self-awareness (self-directed attention) is one of the many executive functions that individuals rely on to navigate life successfully. Unfortunately, our ADHD tends to rob us of a level of self-awareness which, along with the other negative traits associated with the disorder, can make negotiating life very challenging. This challenge is then compounded when we do not really understand our ADHD as we end up trying to navigate life with a road map that has been designed for someone else.
Let’s change this by giving you the knowledge and skills you require to develop your own personal roadmap – one that will work for you.
- To find more about this ADHD workshop please visit the ADHD WA website.